Saturday, January 14, 2012

January

Wow, I haven't wrote anything in awhile.

In the past 6 months...

Spencer and I have been married for 6 months. (He's a huge blessing!)
We adopted our dog, Lilly.
I have worked at North Metro for a year!
We finally have most of our house in order. ;) (Or for the time being)
One of my very best friends, Haley had a baby. (I love little Preston)
I have attended I believe 5 weddings! (It is a baby or a wedding for my weekends!)
I have gotten the chance to love and develop a relationship with my sweet cousin, Jackson.
I lost my cousin in a tragic car accident.
My dad turned 60!
Spencer is starting to take classes again.
I still really want a farm with a horse, more dogs, and a porch. ;)

I guess you could say I have learned a lot. ;)

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment